Explore the power of your dreams and learn how they can help you understand your lower and higher nature. Our dreams use metaphors to guide us towards self-transformation and personal growth.
In this article, we’ll take you through a reflection exercise that can help you understand your own psyche and how it relates to your lower and higher nature. By practicing this exercise regularly, you can gain deeper insights into yourself and use these insights to improve your relationships with others.
This exercise was first published in “Unlocking the Power of Your Dreams,” a 30-page Ebook filled with practical steps and tips for understanding your dreams which is included in The Dreamer’s Toolkit for Self-Discovery.
Four key principles of my approach to dream interpretation is that 1) human beings are equal 2) we all have a lower & higher nature [ego & true self] 3) our dreams guide us to transform our lower natures and develop our higher nature 4) dreams use metaphors to give these messages.
Our dreams can be a reflection of both our lower nature and higher nature. In this article, we’ll explore a dream you’ve had and see how it relates to your own understanding of these concepts.
FIVE KEYS FOR SELF-DISCOVERY USING DREAMS
- Take a few moments to think about a dream you’ve had recently. If you don’t remember any, try to recall one from the past that left an impression on you.
- Write down a brief summary of the dream. Don’t worry about including every detail, just focus on the key elements that stand out to you.
- Now, take a moment to reflect on the dream. How did you feel during the dream? What emotions did you experience? Did any particular symbols or images stand out to you? Write down your reflections in a journal or notebook.
- Next, consider how the dream relates to your understanding of lower nature and higher nature. Did the dream involve any behaviors or actions that you associate with your lower nature? (Behaviours caused by fear, anger, jealousy, hurt, etc) Did it involve any moments of empowerment or strength where you did something in the dream that was helpful that could be seen as representative of your higher nature? Write down your thoughts in your journal or notebook.
- Finally, think about what you can learn from the dream. Is there a message or lesson that you can take away from it? How can you use this understanding of your lower and higher nature to improve your life and relationships with others? Write down any insights or intentions that come to mind.
By exploring your dreams in this way, you can gain a deeper understanding of your own psyche and how it relates to your understanding of lower nature and higher nature. Keep practicing this exercise regularly, and you may find that your dreams become a powerful tool for self-discovery and growth.
This reflection exercise was first published in “Unlocking the Power of Your Dreams” a short Ebook with practical steps and tips for beginning to understand the metaphors in your dreams. This Ebook and more can be found at my Book Store.